Novated Leasing Guide for Private Employees & Employers
Novated leasing is a popular choice for government employees as all government departments are already set-up and approved to offer this benefit to their staff. Private company employees can also reap the benefits of buying a new or used car via a novated lease.
How do you set-up a Novated Lease?
If you work for a privately owned company and want to potentially save thousands on your car each year, here are the steps you need to take:
1. Contact your payroll department and ask if they offer novated leasing as a benefit to their employees
2. If yes, all you need to do is choose your dream car and our team can negotiate a package customised to your individual circumstances
3. If no, our operations team are happy to speak to your payroll department and demonstrate how easy it is to set-up a novated leasing benefits program
Benefits for Employers
- It’s easy to administer
- Premium savings on Payroll Tax and Workcover
- beCarWise provide dedicated software to manage the program including full FBT reporting
- Payroll’s only role is deducting repayments from your pre- and post-tax salary
- There’s no cost to the employer
- No hidden fees
- Helps add-value to employee’s pay packet
- Dedicated account manager to provide payroll and employee support
Benefits for Employees
- Fleet discounts on vehicle purchase, maintenance and running costs
- Save tax and GST on the purchase price and running costs
- Pre-tax repayments can reduce your income tax
- Combine your finance, fuel, insurance and servicing costs into one regular simple repayment
- Options available for new, used and existing cars
Want to learn more?
Our experienced team is here to help! Please contact a beCarWise consultant on 1300 734 500. We would be happy to arrange an obligation-free tailored Employee Benefits Program proposal, or an educational workplace visit at your convenience.
form id: 1