Toyota has launched the all-new 2021 Kluger Hybrid. The new Kluger is the ideal people mover for those long family road trips!
Here are the top features…
- Powerful and efficient 2.5L Hybrid Engine
- Three electric motors that charge as you drive
- Never needs to be plugged in to charge the battery
- 7 SRS Airbags with Toyota’s Updated Safety Sense
- Reversing camera with front and rear parking sensors
- Luxury 7 Seat Interior, fully adjustable 60/40 split fold and sliding enabling 1150L of storage
- Smart Entry and Start System
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto
- 2000Kg Towing Capability
Grande Hybrid shown
With all the great well-rounded features, the new Kluger can take you and the family anywhere, anytime and when paired with a novated lease you will also save thousands each year on and running costs and income tax.
Kluger Hybrid vs Petrol V6
The Toyota Kluger sporting its 2.5L V4 Hybrid engine, delivers 184kW of power with 242 Nm petrol torque achieving a combined fuel consumption of 5.6L/100km.
But for those who seek a little more oomph from their family SUV, Toyota also offers 3.5L V6 petrol engine variant, delivering a whopping 218kWs of power with 250Nm of torque achieving a combined fuel consumption of 8.9L/100km, plenty of power to conquer anything on and or off the road.
Did you know?
We provide a Car Buying Service that can help secure your new car at Fleet prices. Get in touch with our expert consultants to order and arrange a novated lease on a new Kluger today. We are here to help make car shopping easy.